My client in the Bedford region, based in the public sector is on the hunt for a Systems Analyst / Developer to join their team in an exciting and innovative place of work.
You’ll be based in a world leading place of Research that offers ground-breaking post-graduate courses to high calibre students.
You’ll be working on their Student Information Systems, which are key to their success in supporting the university in its objectives in education, learning and teaching.
As a Systems Analyst Developer, you’ll be joining a small team tasked with the delivery and support for continuous improvement of the student experience and administrative practices.
You’ll be developing new functionality to meet business requirements:
- Defining and programming workflows within the system to streamline and automate business processes achieved through software analysis
- Specifying, developing and implementation of new functionality and system integrations
- Analysis of new software opportunities
- Evaluating outcomes and modifying the applications as required
- HTML5, CSS
- SQL knowledge (Preferably Oracle)
- Tribal SITS “SRL” knowledge
- Familiarity with Backend Office programming language
37 hour working week, annually salary review with salary ranging from £33,309 to £37,127. Flexible working will be considered after probation has been passed.
If interested, please get in touch with your latest CV quickly.
Closing Date: 26/01
Interview Date: 11/02