The Team Lead will be responsible for all IT projects and ensure that objectives are accomplished within the Development Team. This means that the Team Lead will be directly responsible for making sure that all projects are clearly defined, have useful and obtainable objectives which are communicated and agreed to all stakeholders. The Team Lead is to guide the Software Developers who will be working on a wide range of legacy and new projects throughout the business.
- Conflict resolution, focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Friendly communicative, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Expert in estimation and planning. Able to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Good coach in Agile practices. Coaching individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Assist team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the team’s needs.
- Knowledge of Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Understand the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
If you are interested in the above Team Lead position then please apply directly, email your cv to email@example.com or call 0161 871 8811