Are you driven by progression and looking for an opportunity where you can progress to management level within 3 years and hit your first promotion within your first year?
Are you motivated by money and looking for autonomy over your earnings?
Do you want to be rewarded for the hard work that you put in with incentives including fully expensed holidays to destinations including Ibiza and Dubai?
Recruitment is known to be an industry where you can get great financial reward for the hard work that you put in and at Premier Group, alongside our generous commission schemes, we are completely organically grown and want our Consultants to strive to be the best they can and grow their careers with us.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- 360 recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into the IT, Digital and Finance industries
- Lead generation, candidate management, business development and account management
- Become a specialist in your given industry – be the go-to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the largest and well-known businesses as well as partnering smaller companies in achieving their headcount targets.
As we provide full training, you don't need any previous recruitment experience. However, we do look for:
- A competitive and can-do attitude
- Quick thinking and adaptability
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- Ease working towards targets or goals
- Team player who drives and promotes our company values
Right from the start, we will set you up for success with on-site classroom training from our dedicated management team alongside practical desk training to successfully implement what we teach you.
Our IMPACT training programmes allow graduates with no previous sales experience the opportunity to progress all the way through to director level, with a personalised careers pathway to suit your pace.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to earn up to 40% commission on your successes
- Career progression with opportunity to reach Senior in 8 months and Team Lead within 18 months
- 23 days holiday rising each year
- Regular team nights out and two company events a year
- Company trips to destinations including Ibiza, Dubai and Vegas
- Regular prizes for Consultant of the week/month/quarter
- Weekly competitions in the office to win free lunches, free haircuts, ASOS vouchers and early finishes
- 5 hour lunch breaks and early finishes when on target
- Free breakfast every day and free weekly PT sessions