- Have you run out of options to progress in your current role?
- Do you want to start getting the recognition you deserve?
If you have answered ‘YES’ to the above, then why not try a career in Recruitment…
Premier Group have been established since 2000 and since then we have taken the UK by storm. We have made our mark and built a strong reputation in the UK and we are now looking to take that globally. We are one of the leading IT, Digital and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With offices spreading over Reading, New York, London, Manchester and Birmingham, Premier Group boasts multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained since starting in 2000. These include being voted into the Sunday Times top 15 Best companies to work for 7 straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our Reading office.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is extremely varied so here’s a snap shot of what your day would look like;
- Sourcing the best talent for your vacancies by head hunting through a variety of different job boards, our CRM database and social media platforms.
- You will initially work closely with candidates placing them into suitable roles before sourcing your own clients and vacancies and matching the two together.
- You will manage the recruitment process by sourcing clients, taking requirements, sourcing candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, taking interview feedback and managing the offer/ feedback process.
- Money motivated who has clear goals in mind
- Resilient and ambitious
- Competitive individuals.
- Good communication skills with a strong work ethic
- Individuals who are not put off by "long hours".
- 16 week in depth in house training program giving you all the tools you need to become successful
- Fast tracked career progression (4/5 months to Consultant, a further 6/7 months to Senior and another year to Lead consultant)
- Commission up to 40% with competitive basic salaries
- Perks including beer/ wine fridges, days out to the races and quarterly holidays abroad (think Vegas, Dubai and Ibiza!)