Are you full of enthusiasm with a drive to succeed? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can financially benefit as a result of your hard work? Do you have sales experience (B2B, B2C, telesales, retail, estate agency, brokerage, ticket sales etc.) under your belt?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Develop and build long term strategic client and candidate relationships through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements
- Qualify and follow up business leads generated by the company
- Develop, maintain and leverage a network of IT and Digital professionals from both a client and candidate perspective
- Identify opportunities for other business units within your client base
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- Ambitious and results driven mindset
- Independent and methodical approach to work
- Strong work ethic and ability to go above and beyond
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated by success and financial rewards
- Track record of success in a sales role
- Resilience and ability to deal with rejection
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure reaching 40%
- Personalised career progression path
- Award-winning training and development programme
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases every year
- An extensive range of further benefits including free weekly PT sessions, opportunity to work in our overseas offices once you are performing, regular competitions in the office to win exciting prizes, company iPhone, early finishes when you’re on target and much more!
We hold regular interviews and would love to meet you!
Please contact Jessica at Premier for further information.