We are on the hunt for our next generation of top billers and are looking for candidates with incredibly strong ambitions and a desire for a high standard of living to work in one of our gorgeous offices in London. We believe that working hard and smashing goals entitles you to opportunities – if you feel the same, come and join us!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Working on behalf of our clients to find and secure talented individuals to work for them
- Sourcing and qualifying candidates through job boards, LinkedIn, referrals and networking events
- Generating new business through lead generation, cold calling and meeting key stakeholders
- Building and maintaining successful relationships across the IT, Digital and Engineering industries
- Managing the recruitment process for both your candidates and clients until you make a successful placement
- An uncapped commission structure allowing you to earn £40k in year one, £70k in year two and a six-figure salary from year three
- An award-winning sixteen week training programme
- Personalised career development plan with the opportunity to reach management within eighteen months
- Incentives including luxury meals, team days out and all expensed trips to destinations including Ibiza and Dubai
- Subsidised gym memberships, opportunities to relocate to other offices, free weekly PT sessions, cash prizes, cycle to work scheme and charity days chosen by our employees
- Company iPhone 11 Pro at Senior level
- Proven ability in a fast-paced, target driven sales environment (B2B, B2C, telesales, estate agency, brokerage, ticket sales, business development etc.)
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and ability to reach and exceed targets and KPIs
- Resilience and a positive, can-do attitude
- Driven by career development or money
Premier Group is a global recruitment company and we pride ourselves on our ability to dominate any market we choose to play in. We have an enviable portfolio of clients, built on solid relationships, plus our commitment to deliver above and beyond the expectations of all of our clients and candidates.
We have a warm, friendly and supportive company culture, and we are big on celebrating achievements. We are a very sociable bunch and enjoy company sports teams, charity events, team lunches, Friday socials, a summer party, incentive trips abroad (Ibiza, Vegas and Dubai) and much more.
If you think you have what it takes to become our next top performer, please apply with an up to date CV and I will call you within 48 hours to discuss your profile and the role. For further information, please contact Jessica at Premier!