Salary- Up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
I am looking for a Unified Communications Engineer to join my client, a well established business based in Maidenhead. This is a great opportunity for a Unified Communications Engineer to secure your place within a business who can offer great career progression, training and benefits.
As the Unified Communications Engineer, you will support, deploy and manage Unified Communications (UC), Collaboration Technologies and telecoms platforms.
If you have previous experience as a Unified Communications Engineer, have a passion for IT and want continuous career development, I would love to hear from you!
The Unified Communications Engineer will have some of the following attributes:
- Strong Unified Communications experience
- Experience supporting, managing and implementing;
- Ø Skype for Business/ messenger
- Ø Microsoft Teams
- Ø Zoom Conferencing
- Ø Office 365
- Ø Windows 10
- Ø Telecoms- Polycom UC device platforms
- Networks exposure- LAN/WAN, routers, switches firewalls
- Strong troubleshooting capability
- Up to £50,000 salary depending on experience
- 10% bonus scheme on top of basic salary
- £5,000 car allowance
- Opportunity to work some remote once settled in
- Free parking
- Onsite gym
- Work alongside some of the best!
- Progression and training opportunities offered
If you are interested in this Unified Communications Engineer position based in Maidenhead, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible!