Salary: Up to £40,000 PA DoE with £4,000 Annual bonus
My client is a specialist in the supply of solutions in industrial process instrumentation and they are on the lookout for a Welding Co-Ordinator to join their team at their site based in Northamptonshire.
The ideal Welding Co-Ordinator will have the following qualities:
- PCN Welding Inspection Level 2
- Good understanding of EN ISO/ASME welding standards
- Experience of TIG and MIG/MAG welding
- Used to working in a production and engineering environment
- Production experience
- People management experience
- Ensure each welder has the relative certificates prolongated including any sub-contract personnel.
- Assist in new and problem welds
- Perform welding surveillance on the shop floor, on site with sub-contractors and using a welding monitoring system.
- Train welders for preparation of welder qualifications.
- Small tools for assembly/welding/calibration.